Turkish Opposition Leader Says More Erdogan Evidence To Come, Urges Prime Minister To "Flee The Country"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/25/2014 07:31 -0500
As we predicted, the scandal surrounding yesterday's leaked recording of Turkish PM Erdogan urging his son to hide massive amounts of money, is about to get worse. Because not only was the government caught lying, again, after the authenticity of the tape has been confirmed, but now it appears that even more evidence is forthcoming. So much so, that the main opposition leader is urging Erdogan to get on a helicopter and "flee."
The headline soundbites:
- KILICDAROGLU TO PLAY ERDOGAN TAPE RECORDINGS IN PARLIAMENT
- HABERTURK, NTV CUT BROADCAST OF OPPOSITION LEADER PLAYING TAPES
- KILICDAROGLU SAYS AUDIO ENGINEERS CONFIRM AUTHENCITY OF TAPES
- KILICDAROGLU: WE ARE FACING A PM WHO IS ROBBING HIS NATION
- KILICDAROGLU SAYS ERDOGAN'S THEFT IS NO LONGER A `STATE SECRET'
- KILICDAROGLU: LEGITIMACY OF GOVT IS OVER, THIEVE CAN'T BE PM