One question ....Now we are considering sending drones to bomb jihadist in Iraq , due to " National Security Concerns " , while financing jihadists in Syria because we don't like President Assad . But that's not really what bugs me..... why are M- 13 gang bangers being caught and released in the US NOT " National Security Concerns " ?
Border Patrol officials are swamped by the number of minors crossing illegally into the United States and frustrated that they can’t turn away known Mexican gang members.
Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, said that confirmed gang members in Mexico — including those from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) — are coming into the country to be reunited with their families, National Review reported Friday.
“If he’s a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? … I’ve heard people come in and say, ‘You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,’” Mr. Cabrera told the magazine.
He said that the only way to solve the problem was to implement harsher restrictions on who can be allowed to cross.
“Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse,” he said, National Review reported.
Other Border Patrol officials said that officers must treat minors with gang-affiliated tattoos the same as anybody else wishing to cross the border.
“It’s upsetting that a lot of them are 16 pr 17 years old and a lot of them are not going to face deportation,” said Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 in Tucson, Ariz, National Review reported.
Mr. Cabrera told the news agency that the Rio Grande Valley location has nine stations. The largest facility is in McAllen, Texas, with a capacity of 275 people. Its agents sees between 700 and 1,500 people daily.
Known gang members among thousands of illegal immigrant children storming the U.S. border and officials are now trying to silence officers from talking to the media
- U.S. Border Patrol stations are currently overrun with thousands of children entering the country illegally and unattended
- Some of the minors crossing the border, including teenagers, have been sporting gang tattoos
- Officers have been told to treat these potential gang members like any other child entering the country
- Most of these children are being reunited with their parents or other family members already in the U.S.
- An estimated 47,000 children have crossed into the U.S. illegally since the beginning of this year
- Border Patrol officers have been told by superior not to talk to the media about the issue
- Democrat congressman took the images at a holding center in south Texas to highlight the terrible conditions
- Border patrol officers tell MailOnline that they are so overwhelmed they are 'quarantining' the sick kids with police evidence tape
Signs of violence: Border patrol officers dealing with the thousands of minors crossing the U.S. border illegally have been noticing some sporting gang tattoos. They have been instructed treat them like any other minor. Above a handout photo showing a a tattoo of the MS-13 gang from 2008
Another question...... Why are we sending considering military aid ( which will be stolen by the jihadists like ISIS ) to Iraqi military cowards who won't even stand their ground and fight for their country ?