Sunday, February 10, 2013

Strange news / views - did Obama's SSN get flagged for fraud by E-Verify ? Is CIA Nominee a Muslim and if this is true , why wouldn't the circumstances of his conversion come under - that could implicate national security , right ? Strange disease strikes younf women in the Philadelphia area - and this is actual news not tin ....


http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/obama-ssn-flagged-by-u-s-government-as-fraudulent-citizen-who-discovered-it-now-being-represented-by-former-state-supreme-court-justice-2561292.html

Obama SSN flagged by U.S government as fraudulent, citizen who discovered it now being represented by former state supreme court justice
 
“He’s defending the little guy and the right of the people to access our judicial system.”
 
                             Former Washington State Supreme Court Justice Richard Sanders
 
Pastor and former NW Florida deputy sheriff Carl Gallups interviews Seattle resident Linda Jordan:
 
Carl Gallups:  “How can it be that thousands of people won’t even talk about (Obama’s forged ID) because they are terrified?”
 
LJ: In August 2011 I decided that I would no longer be on the sidelines concerning Barack Obama and the forged identification that he is using. (I was) following the lead of Susan Daniels, an Ohio private investigator who discovered that Obama is using a phony Social Security number. I built on her research.
 
I decided that I was one of Obama’s “employers”. I ran his SSN through e-Verify – a government program (designed) to see if your employee is eligible to work in the U.S. It came back flagged for fraud. Very few SSNs come back (with this warning). It takes a whole lot of fraud to earn one of those flags. Barack Obama’s Social Security number earned one of those flags.
After I did that, I published a report and sent it out. World Net Daily did a big story on it, published on September 11, 2011. No one with authority or responsibility did anything about it.
 
I sent a letter to Barack Obama (describing my findings) and advised him that I needed him to verify his SSN and birth date. I am required by law to do this as one of his employers. Needless to say, I never heard back from him.
 
I decided that when the 2012 election came around I was going to challenge the placement of his name on the ballot because he is using forged identification – a forged birth certificate and a fraudulent Social Security number.
 
I filed my case to keep him off the ballot (in August 2012). The presumption of truth that our (Washington state) secretary of state affords its candidates’ claims of eligibility have been undermined by (Obama’s) use of forged ID – wouldn’t you say? So that was my claim in a nutshell.
 
I filed (my claim) on August 27, and it was dismissed on August 29. I filed an appeal to the Washington State Supreme Court on September 4. The claim was dismissed as frivolous on December 4.
 
The state attorney general had asked the court to dismiss the claim as frivolous, then asked for almost $13,000 in sanctions, basically penalizing me for accessing the judicial system, which is my right.
 
CG: What is frivolous about presenting hard-core evidence that we probably have an illegal usurper as the commander-in-chief? What’s frivolous about that?  
 
LJ: In any other case, the evidence I presented would at least demand an evidentiary hearing. When the authenticity of a document is called into question, the rules of evidence demand that the original be produced. In any other case, the original would be provided, but not in this case.
 
CG: In the last several days something else has happened?
 
LJ: Eight or nine days ago a friend suggested that I contact a lawyer named Richard Sanders. He sat on the Washington State Supreme Court for fifteen years, and I have admired him very much. He is pro-life, a staunch defender of the Constitution, and he truly believes in the right of the average citizen to access the courts. He really does not like to see the heavy hand of government come down on someone like me who is representing themselves.
I emailed him and he responded. Three or four days ago he called me and said “I would like to represent you”. He proposed to charge me a very fair flat fee. I accepted and he went to work right away. Yesterday he submitted a motion on my behalf to the Washington State Supreme Court.
 
He discovered that the state had actually billed approximately $3400 for this case, but the attorney general was asking for almost $13,000.
 
CG: What they have done to you is absolutely wrong. Now former Justice Sanders is willing to defend you. It is my understanding that you are the first civilian that he has ever defended since he’s been off the Supreme Court bench. Is that correct?
 
LJ: Yes – I am the first person he has represented in seventeen years. He was that moved and motivated. Now, I can’t tell you what he thinks about the forged documents for Obama. I can tell you that he’s defending the little guy and the right (of the people) to access our judicial system and to request an evidentiary hearing.
 
I contacted over twenty lawyers in the last year because I realized that I was in over my head and I was getting really tired. None of them would touch me. Some of them insisted that I not even use their name. (I was made to feel) that I was unclean. These guys will represent a pedophile or a murderer, but they will not represent a conservative?
 
CG: Yes – somebody who’s asking about documents that are proven to be forgeries.
 
I believe that we’re also dealing with a deeply spiritual issue here. How can It be that all the media is terrified of him, all these attorneys are terrified, and judges are terrified of him, courts are terrified of him - and congressman – I’ll bet you congressmen haven’t done a thing. Five hundred and thirty five members of Congress – they’re terrified of him. That is spiritual Linda – that’s got to be spiritual. How can it be that thousands of people won’t even talk about it because they are terrified?
 
Linda, we are going to keep praying for you. Thank you, and keep us updated because the listeners here on the Gulf Coast are deeply interested in what’s happening in your case. God bless you.
 


and fwiw - the source of this accusation is somewhat tainted by his past , but that doesn't mean he is incorrect .... ......


http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/shock-claim-obama-picks-muslim-for-cia-chief/

One of the FBI’s former top experts on Islam has announced that President Obama’s pick to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, converted to Islam years ago in Saudi Arabia.
As WND has reported, former FBI Islam expert John Guandolo has long warned that the federal government is being infiltrated by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood. But Guandolo now warns that by appointing Brennan to CIA director, Obama has not only chosen a man “naïve” to these infiltrations, but also picked a candidate who is himself a Muslim.
“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia,” Guandolo told interviewer and radio host Tom Trento.
“That fact alone is not what is most disturbing,” Guandolo continued. “His conversion to Islam was the culmination of a counterintelligence operation against him to recruit him. The fact that foreign intelligence service operatives recruited Mr. Brennan when he was in a very sensitive and senior U.S. government position in a foreign country means that he either a traitor … [or] he has the inability to discern and understand how to walk in those kinds of environments, which makes him completely unfit to the be the director of Central Intelligence.”
Brennan did indeed serve as CIA station chief in Riyadh in the 1990s and today holds the official title of Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. On Jan. 7, Obama nominated Brennan as the next director of the CIA, though he has yet to be confirmed.
“Are you kidding me?” Trento balked at Guandolo’s allegations. “The head of the CIA is a Muslim? For real? … Are you sure?”
“Yes I am,” Guandolo asserted. “The facts of the matter are confirmed by U.S. government officials who were also in Saudi Arabia at the time that John Brennan was serving there and have direct knowledge. These are men who work in very trusted positions, they were direct witnesses to his growing relationship with the individuals who worked for the Saudi government and others and they witnessed his conversion to Islam.”
A former Marine and combat veteran, Guandolo worked for eight years in the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division as a “subject matter expert” in the Muslim Brotherhood and the global spread of Islamism. Guandolo boasts he created the Bureau’s first counterterrorism training/education program and twice received United States Attorney’s Awards for investigative intelligence.
Guandolo is also one of the authors of the Center for Security Policy’s Team B II report, “Shariah: The Threat to America.”
“My contention is that [Brennan] is wholly unfit for government service in any national security capacity, and that would specifically make him unfit to be the director of Central Intelligence,” Guandolo told Trento.
Guandolo then broke down a three-part argument against Brennan’s confirmation.
“The first is he has interwoven his life professionally and personally with individuals that we know are terrorists,” Guandolo asserted. “He has overseen and approved and encouraged others to bring known leaders of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood into the government in positions to advise the U.S. government on counterterrorism strategy as well as the overall ‘war on terror.’”
Second, Guandolo asserted, Brennan has “proven through his own comments publicly that he is clueless and grossly ignorant of Al-Qaida’s strategy.
“Third and finally, which some would say is most disturbing, is Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam,” Guandolo said, but stressed, “I think the [larger] news is that that conversion is the culmination of the work of people in Saudi Arabia who worked for the Saudi Government – and that makes John Brennan just naïve, foolish, dangerously ignorant and totally unfit for this position.
“That in and of itself, again, shouldn’t be shocking to people,” Guandolo continued. “Mr. Brennan, they have the clip where he specifically says during a public address … he said during that speech that he has learned and gets his understanding and his ‘worldview’ in large part from Islam. It shouldn’t be a large leap to imagine he’s converted to Islam.”

*  *  *  

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/health-mysterious-disease-discovered-locally-strikes-mainly-young-women/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – It’s a mysterious, newly discovered disease that strikes mainly young women, and it’s often misdiagnosed. Doctors who discovered it, here in Philadelphia, say it’s like your brain is on fire. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says it starts with personality changes.

Young women dazed, restrained in hospital beds, acting possessed and then becoming catatonic. They’d been so normal, when suddenly their lives went haywire.
“One minute I’d be sobbing, crying hysterically, and the next minute I’d be laughing, said Susannah Cahalan, of New Jersey.
“I was very paranoid and manic. There was something wrong. I thought trucks were following me,” said Emily Gavigan, of Pennsylvania.
And it got worse for Emily Gavigan, who was a sophomore at the University of Scranton. Hospitalized, and out of it, she couldn’t control her arm movements. Then there were seizures, and she needed a ventilator. Her parents were watching their only child slip away.
“It was life and death for weeks,” said Grace Gavigan, Emily’s mom.
“We were losing her. This is something that I couldn’t control,” said Bill Gavigan, Emily’s dad.
Doctors also couldn’t figure out what was wrong with Susannah.
“I had bizarre abnormal movements, would leave my arms out extended, you know, in front of me. I was a relatively normal person, then the next minute I’m hallucinating and insisting that my father had kidnapped me,” said Susannah.
Turns out, Susannah and Emily weren’t mentally ill. They both had an auto immune disease called Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis, when antibodies attack the brain, causing swelling.
Susannah says this is how doctors explained it to her parents, “He told them her brain is on fire. He used those words: ‘Her brain is on fire.’”



No comments:

Post a Comment