Monday, February 4, 2013

Louisiana sinkhole updates - Febuary 4 - 5 , 2013......


Recent news and views on the Louisiana sinkhole - first a recent recap......



http://fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.com/2013/01/louisiana-sinkhole-updates-january-31.html


Now for items for the past couple of days...... H/T Louisiana Sinkhole Bugle and Freedomrox blogs.......




Macondo Connection to the Collapsing Salt Dome??


This is the scariest thing. An Account of bubbling 40 miles away from the sinkhole.
Comment on ENE-News by Timemachine2020 -
If the cavern floor is rising 7 ft a day as the article says then whats coming up below that to take its place? Big Hum?? Hmmmmm…. Or should I say Big Hmmmmmmmmmmm…… They can’t drill or explore the sinkhole funnel hole at the bottom center from fears of unclogging it and releasing the kracken of Lake Fukucorne! Guys I had to throw a little humor into this as it has us all a bit stressed  Get this – I am in San Antonio attending the International Roofing Expo at the convention center and stepped outside to grab a smoke. I was giving a friend of mine an update on Bayou Corne as I know it to be and this fellow by the rail a few feet was overhearing our conversation. After a minute or 2, the gentleman stepped over to me and proceeded to show me a picture on his iphone. Low and behold it was a close up picture of bubbling water like at bayou corne. I asked him is that bayou corne? He said no with his head down slightly, he said I live 40 some odd miles south of there and this was in my backyard after a heavy rain last week. I was not happy to see that picture on his phone and that he was 40 miles away from the sinkhole. There is a massive methane release going on as we speak throughout the entire saltdome border lines including offshore. That much widespread methane escapage has got to be extremely hazardous and flammable. Very very bad news. Those methane detectors in the bayou corne community should be put out all over southern louisiana immediately. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!


NEW! Maps From Assumption Parish

Thanks to  Jo Celle for sending ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment