Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lenny and Manti Te'o and Ronaiah - tracking the tweets......

http://deadspin.com/5977387/lennay-and-manti-and-ronaiah-a-love-story-in-tweets


Lennay And Manti (And Ronaiah): A Love Story In Tweets

GET OUR TOP STORIES

FOLLOW DEADSPIN

Lennay And Manti (And Ronaiah): A Love Story In Tweets

Timothy Burke and Jack Dickey
A quick primer to help you navigate this document. These are selected tweets from October 2011 to December 2012 for both Lennay Kekua, Manti Te'o's fake dead girlfriend, and Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind Manti Te'o's fake dead girlfriend. We also included tweets from other users to Lennay.
These tweets come from a big cache provided to us by a source. We had assumed they were lost to cyberspace—the involved accounts have been deleted—but thankfully they lived on, somewhere. They show the development of the Lennay Kekua character (or Ronaiah's state of mind as he was working on the character), not to mention interactions with others and references to supposed life events. Both Lennay and Ronaiah interact with Arizona Cardinals fullback Reagan Maui'a, for example. (Recall that Maui'a claims he met Kekua.)
Our dramatis personae:
Lennay Kekua, a young woman from California: @lovalovaloveYOU and @LennayKay
Manti Te'o, Notre Dame linebacker: @MTeo_5
Roniah Tuiasosopo, alleged hoax artist: @iWorship
Reagan Maui'a, Arizona Cardinals fullback: @Reagan_Mauia45
U'ilani Rae Kekua, sister of Lennay: @iloveyoualani
Nicolette Maulupe, a friend of Lennay's: @nikkybabyyyy
We begin with an admonition from Tuiasosopo:
1-Oct-11
12:45 PM
iWorship
Faikakalas will not be tolerated. #UNfollow
"Faikakalas" is Samoan slang for nosey people.
1-Oct-11
4:10 PM
iWorship
The baddest WR in college football Robert Woods (USC #2) & I after I lead Worship for the USC Chapel Service! #BLESSED http://t.co/ oYkIR05u
7-Oct-11
12:26 PM
iWorship
RT @Reagan_Mauia45: Big shoutout to my lil uso @iWorship,,, I see strong in Christ sole. #Blessed
"Sole" is Samoan for "bro." "Uso" means "brother" or "sister," depending on the shared sex of the speaker and the recipient—one can use it only among members of the same sex.
7-Oct-11
12:27 PM
iWorship
@Reagan_Mauia45 much love big bro! man we gotta link up bruh! the music is dope. hit me man. bless up!
7-Oct-11
8:47 PM
iWorship
LOVE IS THE CURE. It clothes us in warmth, sparks joy, reflects thanksgiving, & no matter how much time is left, it sustains peace forever.
Enter Lennay Kekua:
8-Oct-11
2:47 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I was born today into the Twitter world.
9-Oct-11
10:31 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@HeismanWoods i knew it hehe i'm new to twitter. the boys said you were really cool.
Is USC wide receiver Robert Woods her first target? He will reappear. Meanwhile, Manti Te'o makes his first Twitter communication with Lennay (according to his ESPN interview with Jeremy Schaap, they had previously connected on Facebook):
10-Oct-11
2:05 PM
MTeo_5
@lovalovaloveYOU nice to meet u too ma'am
12-Oct-11
6:15 PM
iWorship
People can't just leave Tebow alone. He works hard & has a nose for #WINNING!! LET THE DUDE BREATHE!! Still #RaiderNation tho' lol
12-Oct-11
8:57 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
SKYPEdate
Whoever Lennay was talking to, their relationship was apparently heading for some sort of breakup. Te'o told Schaap that Kekua had first contacted him about boyfriend troubles on Oct. 1, 2011, before her Twitter account got started.
13-Oct-11
2:03 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
That awkward moment when he hangs up without saying I love you...
13-Oct-11
6:20 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT@IamSethSheridan: women fall in love by what they hear. men fall in love by what they see. That's why most women wear makeup and most men lie…
14-Oct-11
1:59 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Your ex: An EXperiment where you EXperienced a love that directed you to an EXit. #nEXt
14-Oct-11
11:05 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
A good relationship should have 3 things: eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie and love that won't die. xo
15-Oct-11
11:00 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
SKYPE#failwithmyboo:(
Now, in addition to her relationship troubles, Lennay starts mentioning that her father has cancer—specifically, acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
16-Oct-11
9:59 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Thank you Jesus for being with my Daddy as he fights this battle with Cancer. I believe that you are the healer of all things I love you!
16-Oct-11
7:14 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Please keep my Daddy in prayer. He is battling Leukemia(ALL) and he is having surgery tonight at 9pm that could change everything. ThankYou
Lennay seems to be looking for an internship, or a boyfriend, or something:
18-Oct-11
12:43 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@TuitasiMkupArt I would love to work with you! I did an internship for Elle in college. You're work is clean & edgy
18-Oct-11
2:41 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I'm not single. I'm not taken. I'm on reserve, for he who deserves. my love, my time & my life.
Manti Te'o has apparently sent her some new Twitter followers.
18-Oct-11
9:45 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@JoshuaGoheen:@lovalovaloveYOU (referenced by Manti) nice profile message, you don't hear that very often from a girl!" aww thank you!!
18-Oct-11
9:49 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
S/o to my new followers! You're all beautiful! Thanks! @MTeo_5 is a pretty good football player I take it. ha ND#5 ball out ;)
As a supposed Stanford student, Lennay roots for the Cardinal—but calls the team the "Cardinals," an error she makes repeatedly in her tweets.
19-Oct-11
11:33 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Lunch is almost here. My daddy is feeling much better. The beau is off to practice. #SC week. My Cardinals plan to destroy UW!! #goSTANFORD!
19-Oct-11
3:26 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@ndcrazee: @lovalovaloveYOU you coming to the game??" unfortunately I won't make this game, but I will be at the Stanford game in NDgear :\
20-Oct-11
10:13 AM
JoshuaGoheen
@lovalovaloveYOU are you related to Manti? You have a very Hawaiian sounding name. Btw forget Standord you know youll be watchin THE game :)
Te'o is now her "babylove":
22-Oct-11
4:00 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
NOTRE DAME vs. USC stoked for my Babylove to have a great game! Play your heart out & know that I am cheering you on from this wedding! ❤U#5
22-Oct-11
4:08 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I'd rather be in South Bend right now. Uggh. 3 more weeks! 2 My headache, @MTeo_5, you better smash on some Trojans! ❤
Lennay couldn't attend the Notre Dame-USC game, she said, because she had to go to the wedding of Jacob and Natalie Reid that day. A Nexis search nationwide finds no Jacob Reid married to a Natalie, nor a Natalie Reid married to a Jacob.
22-Oct-11
4:12 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Congrats to the newlyweds Jacob & Natalie Reid! May God richly shower you in His blessings & bring lots of kids ;) haha Love you both! xoxo
22-Oct-11
5:32 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Yayyyyyyuuhhh! 4th down stopped! Turnover! Good job babe! #BEATUSC cheeeeehooooo!


22-Oct-11
6:25 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
HALFTIME. back to this wedding reception. brb Bartender :) lol @MTeo_5 @Carlo44Cal Let's do this!!!
22-Oct-11
8:08 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Great game baby! I am so proud of you (: Congrats to SC & my Standord Cardinals! #goIRISH! Love you babe! #5 xoxo
23-Oct-11
10:55 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I am so ready for the Stanford vs. USC game this week! My Cardinals are gonna smash! Will I see any of my followers at the Colly? #BEATusc
24-Oct-11
1:05 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Tuihalaroc nothing. you were in my neck of the woods? again!
@Tuihalaroc is Lawrence Tuihalamaka, another Samoan football player. He used to play at Hawthorne High School, a couple towns over from Carson, Calif., where Lennay supposedly lived.
24-Oct-11
10:55 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@HeismanWoods haha you're crazy. I see you. You ain't bout' that life tho'! Have a blessed week. See you Sat! Or maybe chapel lol
25-Oct-11
10:44 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
In my morning prayer, I had a few things heavy on my heart: My Teti, My Bro-in-Law in Iraq & my little friend Jake. Jesus, in your name.
26-Oct-11
6:46 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
❒ Single ❒ Taken ☑ Proverbs 3:5
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
27-Oct-11
4:34 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I'm single so quit speculating. He's doing well & so am I. Please stop making it seem like it was an ugly break-up. I wish him the best...
This seems to refer to her earlier breakup, not to any troubles with her babylove.
27-Oct-11
11:47 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
15 minutes til' my Bro Kenoa turns 24 #oldgeezer Trying to Skype him seems impossible! I miss you brotherrrrrbear!
Her older brother's name, Te'o told Schaap, was Kekoa. Kainoa—not Kenoa—was her twin. Or, well, was he?
Here's how Te'o first presented the family tree to Schaap:
She was a twin of her brother, Noa. She had two sisters, Jean and U'i … U'ilani, and two older brothers, Kekoa and Kainoa.
But at another point in the Schaap interview, Te'o said Kainoa and Noa were the same person:
Everything changed April 28th. I got a phone call from her brother Noa (Kainoa) that she had got in the car accident.... She always told me about her brother Noa, that was her twin brother.
28-Oct-11
2:56 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Hi I'm #Nala, that's #Ed the retarded Hyena. *points at @MTeo_5 haha
28-Oct-11
10:31 PM
lovalovaloveYOUSome niggas save hoes, niggas here is heroic

This is a hopeful rewrite of rapper J. Cole's line in "Work Out." The proper line is, "some niggas save hoes//I'm not that heroic."
29-Oct-11
2:55 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Best wishes to @MTeo_5 @RobJob293 @Carlo44Cal #beatNAVY As the Cardinal Nation takes care of business here in LA ;) xo God bless boys!
29-Oct-11
5:31 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
TD Stanford!! I see you Ty! My phone is about to get thrown across the colli! 35246 woot!
Stanford beat USC in three overtimes, 56-48, to remain undefeated. Notre Dame beat Navy, 56-14.
29-Oct-11
6:31 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@MTeo_5 Congrats (: My phone's gonna die soon. Enjoy your victory kidd.
29-Oct-11
9:32 PMlovalovaloveYOU

On a serious note, great game to @HeismanWoods (: You kept me out of my seat! Chin up, keep up the great work. Jeremiah 29.11 xo
Jeremiah 29.11: "‘For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
30-Oct-11
11:37 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I stopped chasing the wrong things so that the right thing will find me. Single, NOT looking k
31-Oct-11
1:28 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@reggie_bush It means that it's time you wife me up. lol. If you read this, I'd die.
2-Nov-11
1:20 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
They're gonna talk They're gonna talk They're gonna talk They're gonna say alot of things ABOUT US
This is a line from Beres Hammond's "They Gonna Talk."
Enter Nicolette Maulupe:
4-Nov-11
12:21 PM
Nikkybabyyyy
@lovalovaloveYOU you go to stanford booboo ?
5-Nov-11
3:11 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Thank you to my headache @MTeo_5 for the prayers and love during this rough time. Play hard and do work on Wake! xo
6-Nov-11
10:59 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME: My dad served 31 years in the Air Force so we moved quite a bit as a child.
6-Nov-11
11:07 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME: My Daddy is Tongan/Samoan and from Laie. My Madre is Japanese and from the big city Yokohama. As for me, CALI all day!!
Lennay's father's hometown, Laie, Hawaii, is also Manti Te'o's. Her father's health is taking a turn for the worse:
7-Nov-11
12:43 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
With my Dad battling against (ALL)Leukemia, I'd like to encourage each of you tell people you love them while they can hear you. #LIVESTRONG
8-Nov-11
1:25 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
My 999th tweet goes out to my heart's thief, my head's ache & my partner in crime; my shopping partner, @MTeo_5. xo Ly.
Her father has now died. "Teti" is a Samoan word for "daddy":
10-Nov-11
2:11 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@ 10:32am, my life changed forever. Sleep in Heavenly Peace Dad. No more pain Teti :'( Tears4everFall. Love you forever and ever #RIPdaddy
10-Nov-11
2:28 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Daddy. O6/19/6O-11/1O/11 * A golden heart stopped beating, hands laid to rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo apparently sent Lennay (who is Ronaiah Tuaisosopo) a message of support after her father's death:
10-Nov-11
2:30 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@iWorship: @lovalovaloveYOU praying for you and the family! Stay strong!" Thank you bro. Love you.
12-Nov-11
10:45 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@MTeo_5 beat Maryland. xo
Lennay tweets at Robby Toma, @RobJob293, a teammate of Te'o's at the Punahou School in Honolulu and at Notre Dame. Toma never tweets to her.
12-Nov-11
6:09 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
ND up 24-7! I see you @RobJob293! So proud of you!
Late last week, Toma declined interview requests about Te'o.
12-Nov-11
9:24 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I call my boo to congratulate him and immediately, crap talking! -__- whatev STANFORD PROUD CARDINAL!!
12-Nov-11
9:29 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@MTeo_5 Christmas Trees huh? 2 weeks til we tap thaaaaat. xo.
Enter U'ilani Kekua, Lennay's sister:
13-Nov-11
4:37 PM
iloveyoualani
San Diego with @lovalovaloveYOU to see my Boo! #happycamper
The second Twitter account purportedly belonging to U'ilani, @uilanirae, appeared in 2012 and is now offline. Strangely enoungh, @iloveyoualani is still online.
13-Nov-11
9:56 PM
iloveyoualani
Amazing night out with my baby Sis @lovalovaloveYOU and Pepe! Good food, crowd and music! Sianaaa! lol
Now Tuiasosopo is checking in with Reagan Mauia:
14-Nov-11
10:40 AM
iWorship
@Reagan_Mauia45 How you doin bro? Long time man! Bless you USO!
15-Nov-11
5:00 PM
iWorship
"@Reagan_Mauia45: I'm blessed my Uso, can't complain! How've u been?? RT @iWorship: | I'm good brotha. Music & music! lol I gotta get u a cd
A friend of Lennay's, @babysaywhaaa, is apparently planning to come see her. The @babysaywhaaa account is now gone from Twitter.
16-Nov-11
12:33 AM
babysaywhaaa
@lovalovaloveYOU I'm here for you bub! Me, Mom & Kass arrive tomorrow. I know it's not easy, but God never leaves nor forsakes us! Ofa atu!
Tyrell Atkins, who ran track for the Fighting Irish and graduated in 2011, hears from Lennay:
16-Nov-11
1:19 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@ty_atkins: @MTeo_5 is a bad person when you get to know him" lol oh yea?
18-Nov-11
11:59 AM
babysaywhaaa
I can listen to @lovalovaloveYOU, @iloveyoualani and Sinai sing all damn day! The harmony is #flexin!!!! Ayyyy!
Lennay, by her own account, is already helping Te'o inspire his teammates:
19-Nov-11
1:36 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
IT'S GAMETIME FOR MY OTHER HALF!!! Go Irish! #5 babyyy! Love you Honey! You are most welcome for my amazing pre-game speech! lol GOD BLESS!
19-Nov-11
8:23 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@LaBellaMay: @lovalovaloveYOU I see your bebe puttin work! Yay for Te'o lol" lol He's aight.haha! It was my pre-game speech girl! lol
22-Nov-11
4:44 PM
babysaywhaaa
@lovalovaloveYOU Answer your phone!
22-Nov-11
5:48 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
S/o to the nigga who just made the worst decision of his life. I don't need to mention you, life without me is rough enough. #BOW Take Care.
Lennay travels to New Zealand:
23-Nov-11
11:45 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
THANK YOU JESUS! Landed safely and I love NZ! I've never seen so many Samoan/Tongan taxi drivers -__- #AKL
Ronaiah and Te'o interact:
25-Nov-11
2:05 PM
iWorship
"@MTeo_5: Back on the west!!!! Feels like #home #Cali" That's wassup bro! Cali's where it's at! lol Ball out sole!
Babysaywhaaa talks family business with her nonexistent cousin Lennay:
25-Nov-11
8:04 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@babysaywhaaa Have Ui call me like now! or Aunty Leka's phone!
25-Nov-11
8:17 PM
babysaywhaaa
@lovalovaloveYOU I tried calling like hella times. Well just let us know what you want us to do. The thing started....
25-Nov-11
8:21 PM
<strong.iloveyoualani
@lovalovaloveYOU What's the deal? I'm tired.
25-Nov-11
8:24 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@iloveyoualani Sorry sass. Don't worry about it. Thank you again and I'm so sorry! :(((( be safe k. Ofa 'atu!
"Ofa ‘atu," loosely, means "I love you."
25-Nov-11
11:20 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@mareIScool LUCKY you! I spent my Thanksgiving in NZ where no one #cosigned with my Holiday spirit -__-
26-Nov-11
10:28 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
These media people <<<<
Here—in November 2011—Lennay calls herself Manti's proud girlfriend. This doesn't match up with the timeline Te'o provided Jeremy Schaap, in which their relationship only became serious in late April of 2012.
26-Nov-11
7:10 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I'm not a football coach or anything, but I hope these halftime adjustments work. Go #5! Love you Monty! lol #ProudGF Kia Ora!
Here's the Schaap bit:
JEREMY SCHAAP: This has been going on over the summer. The timeline seems much longer. Like years and years. But really we're talking about an intense relationship only from April 28, and only a few weeks after that she gets out of a coma, so mid-May until September. So less than four months.
MANTI TE'O: Correct.
But Te'o had told Pete Thamel of Sports Illustrated that the pair had started dating on Oct. 15, 2011.
27-Nov-11
12:05 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Proud of my Alma Mater! Go Card! Stanfordian '11
U'ilani tweets a photo of Lennay, which is actually a photo of the woman who would go on to be used as the face of Lennay on all her social-media profiles:
27-Nov-11
3:20 AM
iloveyoualani
My baby sis @lovalovaloveYOU Halloween! Miss her heaps!

28-Nov-11
6:57 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@shoelvr23 it's my last week here in New Zealand and then back home in Ca :)
29-Nov-11
3:43 PM
iWorship
If you're cheating on your girl, think about how terrible your mom would feel if pops cheated on her. Every honest girl is worth the truth.
Lennay is hospitalized for a blood transfusion:
29-Nov-11
11:29 PM
kolohebebeh
Please keep @babysaywhaaa cousin @lovalovaloveYOU in prayer :'/ She is undergoin an emergency blood transfusion aftr b n rushed2the hospital
Here Te'o, or someone purporting to be Te'o, tweets from Lennay's account. That would seem to constitute an "intense relationship," before April 2012:
1-Dec-11
4:41 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Everyone this is manti. Lennay wanted to thank ALL OF YOU for your prayers. She loves all of you and wants u to know that she is doing ok.
4-Dec-11
5:09 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Saying farewell to my wonderful family here in Papatoetoe, Otara, Otahuhu and Mangere. Ur hospitality and love has grown on me. Thank U! iU
Tuiasosopo thanks Te'o for plugging his new single on Twitter, and mentions Te'o's pending decision about whether to return to Notre Dame for his senior season:
7-Dec-11
9:36 AM
iWorship
@MTeo_5 Thanks USO! Much love bro! God bless! Whatever your decision, God knew it before you were even born. Walk strong and love stronger!
Lennay is well enough to go traveling again:
13-Dec-11
3:32 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Nikkybabyyyy I'm doing good! Home for 2 more days and then it's off to Dubai for work :)
13-Dec-11
3:38 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Nikkybabyyyy It's my Dad's company. It's also for some insurance purposes. I don't work for it, just going on behalf.
14-Dec-11
9:29 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@babysaywhaaa: Dolled up for nothin. #OverTheBS" Come with us!!!! What happened? Call me. We're hittin NoHo.
5-Dec-11
12:07 PM
iloveyoualani
@lovalovaloveYOU You have grown so beautifully sass! Have fun visiting Teti today! I really wish you weren't leaving :( Ofa lahi 'atu Lala!
16-Dec-11
10:32 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I just wanna skip this trip and get back home for Christmas and Hawaii for New Years. Can that happen please?!!
18-Dec-11
9:48 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Just got off the phone with my bf and I miss him like alot. He deletes his Twitter and I can't text yet. Yay! #InternationalLife
Notre Dame was playing a bowl game in Orlando on Dec. 29—so she ran no risk of running into Te'o in Hawaii:
26-Dec-11
4:37 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Nikkybabyyyy beautiful sissy! love it! I leave to Hawaii tomorrow! anyways, have a lovely day! Ofas!
30-Dec-11
1:36 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I miss you so much right now Dad! Laie is not the same without you here! I feel so lost!
2-Jan-12
7:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
21-21 #waddagame halftime! Let's go Card! Stanfordian c/o '11! Woohoo!
2-Jan-12
9:29 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Still proud of my School! #StanU baby!
9-Jan-12
12:11 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Headed to my niece Kapri's appointment. I truly believe that Jesus is the ultimate healer. Please keep my niece in prayers. Thank you loves!
Here's another real-life loss in the Tuiasosopo family:
22-Jan-12
2:05 PM
iWorship
On my way to celebrate my cousin Matt Tautolo's life with the family! RIP uso! Love you and miss you bro! God comfort our family, Amen.
23-Jan-12
12:28 AM
iWorship
Are you the same person on Twitter as you are on Facebook? If not, follow me. I encourage you to break that weakness of abusing my TL!
28-Jan-12
9:03 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
#10basicfactsaboutme loves @MTeo_5.
28-Jan-12
9:08 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
#10basicfactsaboutme I'm gonna marry a Poly, more importantly a God-fearing Man. Trust & believe!
1-Feb-12
8:15 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
If he doesn't chase you when you walk away, keep pushin girl. #woman
Lennay heads for Vegas:
1-Feb-12
8:46 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Birthday Weekend in Vegas #Sevens
2-Feb-12
11:49 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving
2-Feb-12
9:18 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I am Ready for Love. India Arie.
2-Feb-12
10:49 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@reggie_bush thanks for being so positive and just a blessing. don't forget about us tiny people! ✌&Lala
2-Feb-12
10:53 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
so many painful thoughts, travel through my mind. & i wonder how i will make it through this time. i'll trust you, though it's not easy...
2-Feb-12
10:54 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
sometimes the pain in my life makes you seem so far away. but i'll trust you. i need to know you're here.
2-Feb-12
11:34 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Malo to my sass @babysaywhaaa for being strong and praying with me & for me. Thanks for the call boo! Love you cuzzo! Ofa 'atu! XOXO
3-Feb-12
12:17 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @babysaywhaaa: @lovalovaloveYOU anytime sissaaa! love you! stay strong babygirl! kapri has her grandaddy's heart. we gotta stand together. #famili #aiga
3-Feb-12
1:39 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
My Birthday is on the 14th! Valentine's Day Baby! People always asked how it felt and I just laugh it off and say LOVELY lol
This is rich:
3-Feb-12
1:42 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I don't think joking around with people's deaths (celebrity or not) is funny. Lame people can't live a REAL LIFE so they FAKE other's DEATH.
This tweet further supports the three brothers theory—so which was her claim, again?
3-Feb-12
11:00 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
My brothers just walked into my room to tell me that the 3 of them will walk me down the aisle on My Wedding Day... #Tears Love my bros.
5-Feb-12
1:39 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Amazing service today with Pastor @RickWarren & @SaddlebackChurch! I needed that word Pastor THANK YOU! #HOPE
6-Feb-12
2:47 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I set my heart free. #forgiveness
6-Feb-12
10:44 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
808 bound with Mommy! #LAX
She's going to Hawaii again.
6-Feb-12
10:51 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
@lovalovaloveYOU ahah you dont have your facebook either sissy ?!?!
6-Feb-12
11:01 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I think that's a dub. LAX is becoming my 2nd home.
Te'o and Kekua are flirting on Twitter:
6-Feb-12
11:09 AM
MTeo_5
"@lovalovaloveYOU: #20songsilove Fiji. The Vow." *ahem...and so is this one.
6-Feb-12
11:09 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@MissBellaMay: Cali fashion > Everywhere else's style." #cosign hey sass! how many accounts do you have beau?! lol
6-Feb-12
11:28 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@MTeo_5: "@lovalovaloveYOU: #20songsilove Fiji. The Vow." *ahem...and so is this one." suuuuuuuure. lol.
6-Feb-12
1:25 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @babysaywhaaa: follow my gorgeous sass @lovalovaloveYOU! she is so hot, humble, sweet, smart & single! lmao. love you lala! #teampolybeauties
6-Feb-12
1:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@babysaywhaaa: my girl @lovalovaloveYOU likes white boys lmao" lol okaaaay miss loves to play in the mud -_____- bahaha
Here Maui'a—who, recall, claimed to have met Kekua, who never existed—makes another appearance:
7-Feb-12
3:34 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 Samoa for summer?!? lol
7-Feb-12
3:36 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
I'm wit it... After the #JUGGFEST though. #BoomFiyahh RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 Samoa for summer?!? lol
Jugg-fest is a Polynesian reggae festival, alas, not an Insane Clown Posse event.
7-Feb-12
3:39 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Heard you gotta new chick? Shoot yourself. She's basic on the inside and washed up on the out. Keep downgrading though, it's entertaining.
7-Feb-12
3:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 lol Sounds like a plan! This time don't act brand new! lol hahaha jk #noexcuses
7-Feb-12
3:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @Reagan_Mauia45: I'm wit it... After the #JUGGFEST though. #BoomFiyahh RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 Samoa for summer?!? Lol
7-Feb-12
3:41 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Nikkybabyyyy that's how we gotta do it sissy! #independent from these lames who claim to be men. haha! love youuuu! g'day!
But Lennay didn't know what the Juggfest was:
7-Feb-12
3:48 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
Come out from under that rock.lol,, Az March 10th. Type in #JUGGFEST on Youtube RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 when & where? #JUGGFEST
7-Feb-12
3:59 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 haha jokes heh?! anyways, ok will do! if i don't see you there, tradewinds it is! lol
7-Feb-12
4:19 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @Reagan_Mauia45: Come out from under that rock.lol,, Az March 10th. Type in #JUGGFEST on Youtube RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 when & where? #JUGGFEST
8-Feb-12
4:30 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@MTeo_5: @lovalovaloveYOU I was jammin yesterday" good luck out there. alot of these females have weak taste in music. #lowtonoswag lol
8-Feb-12
4:41 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@MTeo_5 who's anthem? lol.
The pair appears to have momentarily fallen out of love—they're just now reconnecting:
8-Feb-12
6:03 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@MTeo_5: @lovalovaloveYOU 3 words" which ones? lol one of em don't apply anymore so i know which 3 you mean. glad all is well with you.
Here she inserts herself into a conversation with two of Teo's high school teammates—Dalton Hilliard, who plays at UCLA, and Toma:
8-Feb-12
9:16 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@MTeo_5 @dhills19 @robjob293 if you ever... CA >>>>> (Hawaii doesn't even deserve to be in this convo) #bangbang Cali gang lol
8-Feb-12
9:23 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@dhills19 actually no, @lovalovaloveYOU is not. She's too smart for all that. lol. But @MTeo_5 is def a sweetheart and pretty solid.
Hilliard appears to encourage the pair to link up:
8-Feb-12
10:19 AM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU @mteo_5 haha too smart...? I like that. But my boy is a catch, don't miss out haha jk #beachbod
8-Feb-12
1:58 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@dhills19 @mteo_5 the both of you need to know, that it's CA>HI #period hahaha
8-Feb-12
2:02 PM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU @mteo_5 cont. everything is less than an hour away, music is smooth, and everyone loves Hawaii haha #gameover
8-Feb-12
2:39 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@dhills19 @mteo_5 CALIFORNIA has a reputation that stands on it's own. Hawaii has good, Cali has BEST. You believed it, hence UCLA haha
8-Feb-12
2:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@dhills19 @mteo_5 ...on a serious note, Hawaii is beautiful. No doubt. However, Cali is home for me & I wouldn't change that...ever.
8-Feb-12
10:46 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I believe some people are in your life for the sole purpose of texting and keeping a solid convo. That is all.
These are "catfish," per the film's parlance.
Vegas trip. She's trying to connect with Maui'a:
9-Feb-12
7:16 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 we're staying at the venetian & prob catch one of the billion concerts there. you?
9-Feb-12
7:23 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
@lovalovaloveYOU us 2, but we're stayin under the best bridge next 2 an upscale bench. #UseeIT,,headlining the #BreakAwayConcert tmrw night.
9-Feb-12
8:47 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 lol don't get #bougie with me love. diamonds & caviar are real familiar to me. woop. haha. i'll be draped in black.
9-Feb-12
8:52 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
Muli RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 dont get #bougie w me luv. diamonds & caviar R real (cont) http://t.co/Bxyezml0
9-Feb-12
8:56 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Reagan_Mauia45 that's #reserved and extremely high in demand. higher than high class, money & fame can't buy that ;) lol
10-Feb-12
4:37 AM
aleki_T2S
@lovalovaloveYOU haha I was kidding sheesh. Good to hear. R u in LV yet?
10-Feb-12
4:38 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@aleki_T2S not yet flight gets in tomorrow.
11-Feb-12
10:51 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
The words my ears hear don't match the actions my eyes see, and damn sure don't align with the feelings my heart feels. If that makes sense.
12-Feb-12
2:44 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I don't see @Reagan_Mauia45 anywhere. lol. *Venetian princess is off to bed* Be safe bruh! VivaLa.
12-Feb-12
2:52 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
That's Vegas though.
12-Feb-12
1:02 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Seen my ex in VIP & life got really awkward for like 5 minutes.
12-Feb-12
1:19 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@aleki_T2S haha I was at the UB40 concert chillin but Planet Hollywood turned into Polyfest and I was tired. Sorry. Congrats though!
12-Feb-12
5:50 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Tuihalaroc I'm in Vegas you punk!
13-Feb-12
1:35 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Valentine-less this year, but I do thank God in advance for adding another year. Almost 22! #Life
14-Feb-12
12:16 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Thank you God for blessing me with another year of life & of love. 22 feels sooooooo the same. XOXO.
14-Feb-12
12:56 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @iloveyoualani: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SIS @lovalovaloveYOU! You deserve the world & more! You're stunning & an inspiration! Love You Babygirl!
Te'o calls her his "best friend" here:
14-Feb-12
3:00 AM
MTeo_5
Happy birthday to my girl and best friend @lovalovaloveYOU have a great 22nd birthday grumpy!
14-Feb-12
11:57 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
RT @MTeo_5: Happy birthday to my girl and best friend @lovalovaloveYOU have a great 22nd birthday grumpy!
And he is her best friend, too, not to mention "superhero" and "valentine."
14-Feb-12
12:09 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Happy Valentine's Day to my best friend, superhero & my VALENTINE, @MTeo_5 Thanks for everything and may God bless you! iLoveYouXO
14-Feb-12
4:07 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
When you fall in love with your best friend, you'll discover everything life has to offer except THE END. #Love
15-Feb-12
9:31 AM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU lol btw u were a horrible valentine, I waited at the restaurant for an hour :/ #sadday
Hilliard appears to be joking about missing out on a chance to meet Kekua. Kekua replies by explaining that Te'o is her new valentine:
15-Feb-12
9:45 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@dhills19 hahaha lol my bad playa. i had a valentine though, and he was highly referred by you :)
15-Feb-12
12:44 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
You fight with the most important people in your life because those relationships are worth fighting for. #Needed2HearThisToday
16-Feb-12
12:27 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Driving my bro to work & there is no doubt in my mind that he is my inspiration! #HERO
17-Feb-12
2:16 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Please keep my niece Kapri in prayer. She is 5 years old and battling SLE (form of Lupus). Thank you, bless your hearts. She is my heart.
18-Feb-12
1:58 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
Checking back in with my love & my heart, my pele Kapri. #CedarSinai
Don't forget about Ronaiah's music career. He's movin' on up:
18-Feb-12
5:38 AM
iWorship
Met with a producer who is working with Wiz Khalifa! He is excited to hear more of our stuff! Wow! God is able! #HumblefromtherootsUP #90745
20-Feb-12
1:10 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
The hardest thing is knowing that I deserve better, but I don't want it. At least not now. Time for TRUE courage. #Woman
20-Feb-12
2:18 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
I am ready for love.
4-Mar-12
7:20 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
Can't complain! #Blessed,,,,urself?? RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 lol how are you doing?
4-Mar-12
7:51 PM
lovalovaloveYOU"@Reagan_Mauia45: Can't complain! #Blessed,,,,urself?? RT @lovalovaloveYOU: @Reagan_Mauia45 lol how are you doing?" I'm doing well :)

7-Mar-12
10:02 AM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU btw do you go to notre dame?
Te'o's former teammate wants to know where Kekua goes to school. She lets him know that she's graduated from Stanford:
7-Mar-12
10:03 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@dhills19: @lovalovaloveYOU btw do you go to notre dame?" eww never that! haha #StanU alum. #CardinalProud
7-Mar-12
10:07 AM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU .......mmmmm that explains a lot haha jp
7-Mar-12
10:24 AM
dhills19
@lovalovaloveYOU I don't hate, but Stanford was my second choice after Ucla. So respect haha
7-Mar-12
12:29 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Love is nothing you prove; it isn't made up of acts. You believe in love. You trust in love. You keep love sacred & LOVE will do you right.
8-Mar-12
6:40 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Studies show that the most insecure of the two in a relationship (majority of the time) are guilty of the things they accuse the other for.
10-Mar-12
9:44 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
3 hours into my nieces surgery, 2 mire hours to go! Thanks for the love & prayers! Ofas XOXO
14-Mar-12
2:07 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
#OOMF I saw today looked super different from their avi. I believe that validates the unfollow. Tisk tisk sweetie! You fluckin up.
You don't say.
Death of Aunt Teuila:
17-Mar-12
3:11 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
Aunty T's Farewell :'( Celebrating the wonderful life of a beautiful legend in Polynesian boutique and fashion... #Teuila
17-Mar-12
10:12 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Lb_JReign lol busy with family stuff. my aunty's funeral services. you?
17-Mar-12
10:47 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@aleki_T2S: @lovalovaloveYOU hobbit feet? lol" nigga never that. smh. lol.
18-Mar-12
1:40 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
She starts crying because she misses my Daddy who's there in Heaven :') Y'all know what happens next, ehh. #MissyouPapa
Now Te'o is her "babe":
18-Mar-12
5:15 AMlovalovaloveYOU

Up bright & early with my babe getting ready for Church. I really cherish moments like this! Thanks @MTeo_5 for waking up :) Love you baby!
18-Mar-12
10:05 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@PeypeySiva3 When you comin to Ca bruh? I saw your pops end of last year.
Peyton Siva is the point guard for Louisville. (He's Samoan.) Louisville was in the midst of a successful NCAA tournament run when Lennay wrote him. He didn't respond.
20-Mar-12
11:16 AM
lovalovaloveYOU
@Nikkybabyyyy Sissy! Are you ready to graduate & bring that bootay to Cali?! lol
20-Mar-12
12:49 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
"@Nikkybabyyyy: @lovalovaloveYOU IM SO READY SIS !!!! Haha these three months need to hurry !!" aww! super excited for you! lol
20-Mar-12
2:20 PM
lovalovaloveYOU
I'm so blessed to have my Grandma here from Vava'u! Love her so much! Such a wise, humble & sweet spirit! Epitome of beauty!
Kekua has now changed the name of her account to "LennayKay."
22-Mar-12
7:22 PM
LennayKay
New Account, needed that fresh start. Love y'all XOXO #TeamPoly #Followback
Soon she goes private. The tweets of hers we have come from others' retweets:
30-Mar-12
1:45 AM
iLiveInThePaint
RT @LennayKay: Idk what's worse: The girl who tweets the most annoying tweets, or the idiot who follows.
1-Apr-12
2:03 AM
TuitasiMkupArt
@LennayKay: Only thing open this late is Liquor Stores & Legs. Don't let April fool ya babes.we must be watching the same thang!! Lol #BET
2-Apr-12
10:56 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: I always fall back into it with you.
4-Apr-12
6:06 PM
aleki_T2S
"@LennayKay: Don't make me hit you with the cousin card...fall back playa." get em lenn lol
Is Lennay at the hospital?
4-Apr-12
6:41 PM
iPoopOnTaliban
RT @LennayKay: On me, this nurse better get her game tight before I fasi her with her own equipment. || wiiiooahh lmao
4-Apr-12
6:48 PM
Reagan_Mauia45
Atleast ur already @ the hospital RT @LennayKay: On me, this nurse better get her game tight before I fasi her with her own equipment.
"Fasi" means, in Samoan, "hit" or "smack." But she's back in the office the next day:
5-Apr-12
7:33 AM
kkasuega
RT @LennayKay: Have a blessed day everyone! It's my Friday at the office! #HOLLA
6-Apr-1211:35 PM

Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: WIFE YOU UP a polynesian woman & you won't regret it. The discipline we endure under our culture sculpts us as exceptional wives & mothers.
7-Apr-12
6:25 PM
iWorship
Song for My Beloved Aunty Teuila. Thanks Grandma Aisa for the surprise! lol Me & Manu. http://t.co/jo55h9Yo
7-Apr-12
6:29 PM
iWorship
Gasologa Dedication song for Aunty Teuila :'( Miss you Aunty T! #GGK4Life http://t.co/spL70Mmy
On the ninth, Ronaiah started retweeting others who mentioned his car accident, the same car accident he talked about on his audition for The Voice.
9-Apr-12
1:23 PM
iWorship
RT @ikindaguy: @iWorship to even see you smilin and talkn and jokin wit me, let me know how strong you are uce..you a G my uce.#thaswussup
9-Apr-12
1:23 PM
iWorship
RT @song_bird23: One thing I know for sure is that even tho @iworship just went thru a traumatic experience, he ended encouraging me *tears* #strength
9-Apr-12
1:24 PM
iWorship
RT @heywoodleilua: @iWorship just heard about the accident bro, praying for you guys, IJN
9-Apr-12
1:24 PM
iWorship
RT @LOaisaliniVE: I thought I lost my brother @iWorship early morning yesterday, my heart stopped. Ill forever appreciate being able to hug him. GOD IS ABLE.
9-Apr-12
1:24 PM
iWorship
RT @mareROCKSbuddy: Shooting up prayers for @iworship sekuini the mata'u brothers and Isaac esp sekuini & Isaac *prayers up
9-Apr-12
1:25 PM
iWorship
RT @MelodyFinao: @iWorship Roniah , praying for you and the band, W.God all things are possible, there is Healing in his name ! Love you Camp Leader
9-Apr-12
1:25 PM
iWorship
RT @Phattiebabyy234: -Just heard about the accident! Keeping @iWorship &the rest of the worship team in my prayers. #GodsGotUs
9-Apr-12
6:12 PM
iPoopOnTaliban
RT @LennayKay: @iPoopOnTaliban @nikkybabyyyy lol my daddy was a Marine #SemperFi 30 years so I always place honor where it's due! #ArmedForces Salute :)
Now someone—Te'o—is not paying enough attention to Lennay:
19-Apr-12
7:09 PM
iPoopOnTaliban
RT @LennayKay: You can tweet other females, yet you don't have time to text or call me back. Mama didn't raise no fool.
21-Apr-12
7:45 PM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: LOVE YOU DOLLS! @iloveyoualani @Nikkybabyyyy @babysaywhaaa @_killakayla @freQishlyBANGIN @needthatjazzybaby XOXOBABES!
22-Apr-12
7:22 PM
iPoopOnTaliban
@LennayKay I know I got family all over Cali (every poly does) but shoots hmu with some parties if I'm there whole your in town
Here's the first mention of the car accident, which, according to Te'o, happened on April 28.
28-Apr-12
10:36 AM
iloveyoualani
:'(((( @LennayKay I love you! Don't give up! I can't see my life without you! You've always been a fighter babygirl! We trust in you God!
30-Apr-12
12:12 PM
dhills19
@LennayKay are you ok?
Kekua's accident supposedly occurs on April 28. Tuiasosopo sends prayers to her on May 2. He had tweeted about pizza and YouTube in the interim:
2-May-12
12:38 PM
iWorship
Praying for Lala! You can do this! Keep fighting Sis! For those of you who ever plan on driving drunk, don't be selfish. Sad. Love you!
4-May-12
4:20 PM
iWorship
After spending time with my bros and my cousin in the hospital...be THANKFUL and never miss an opportunity to tell someone you love them...
4-May-12
6:36 PM
iWorship
Since the accident, every moment of worship for me has reached new depths & soared to new heights...
12-May-12
4:36 PM
iWorship
"@MTeo_5: Just landed in LA. So close but yet so far! #lmk" Safe flight uce. Don't worry sole. God is in control!
22-May-122:53 PM

iWorship
RT @MTeo_5: "@iWorship: Hawaii is callin my name." sole u gotta come down
Levjev is Levi Te'o, a cousin of Manti's:
8-Jun-12
2:03 PM
levjev
@LennayKay Lenny oa ma oe? Our prayers are always out for you. Hope things are well. Send love to the mantis :) much alofas.
9-Jun-12
12:50 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: Ladies Night in recovery room 213 :) I love you all! Love you dolls @babysaywhaaa @iloveyoualani @Nikkybabyyyy Anuheaaaa & DesiRay! XOXO
Now Te'o offers a heartfelt message:
10-Jun-12
11:49 PM
MTeo_5
@LennayKay You are my rock, my joy, my love but most importantly my best friend. Have a great week yogi! Goodnite
11-Jun-12
10:25 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: Congrats to my baby seestr @Nikkybabyyyy! I love you boo! So proud of you love! Put your trust in God and let Him guide you daily! XOXO LALA
Here she is having therapy:
11-Jun-12
4:09 PM
KCVAS
Love you too!! work hard on that therapy!! RT @LennayKay: @KCVAS Love you broooo!
15-Jun-12
6:28 PM
gimmeyofacecuh
RT @LennayKay: Congrats my little beauty, @gimmeyofacecuh & Carson High graduates! Time to make that $ and chase your dreams! #PIMPPIMP Hooray! Love ya!
22-Jun-12
10:32 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
@LennayKay next month sissy (((((:
23-Jun-12
11:07 AM
MTeo_5
@LennayKay Be strong. Be brave. Never give up. Love u.
Dalton Hilliard is feelin' lonely:
23-Jun-12
12:38 PM
dhills19
@MTeo_5 @lennaykay you two better stop all these lovey dovey tweets or I'm gona have to unfollow u lmao :) #singleproblems
24-Jun-12
1:21 AM
iPoopOnTaliban
@LennayKay dang long time
iPoopOnTaliban appears to have been left out of the loop.
24-Jun-12
9:56 AM
iPoopOnTaliban
@LennayKay I'm good just doing my summertime army things. How's your summer been?
Ronaiah reaches back out to Robert Woods, the star USC wide receiver who's had contact with both Tuiasosopo and Kekua:
24-Jun-12
2:28 PM
iWorship
@HeismanWoods Hey bro you in Carson?! We're having an event at the civic center at 4pm! Come through bro!
24-Jun-12
9:48 PM
iWorship
"@HeismanWoods: @iWorship hahaha sick, what did you guys do today" we had a service with some of our friends at the Carson Civic center.
30-Jun-12
11:49 AM
MTeo_5
RT @LennayKay: I just love how @MTeo_5 tweets all my wonderful pearls of wisdom. lol.
30-Jun-12
5:03 PM
ThaWindyCITY
@LennayKay @MTeo_5 every university wish they a impactful person as manti teo. This guy has made a difference in at ND and CFB. #legendOfND
30-Jun-12
7:09 PM
kolohebebeh
RT @LennayKay: @kolohebebeh OMG Sis how is your IG still functioning?! #ThugLife
This is a public, if somewhat oblique, announcement of Lennay's leukemia:
30-Jun-12
11:42 PM
MTeo_5
RT @LennayKay: Be strong. Be brave. Never give up. #Papa
3-Jul-12
8:55 AM
emmarosecurtis
RT @LennayKay: You want honesty? Be honest. You want loyalty? Be loyal.
6-Jul-12
1:32 PM
iWorship
@Reagan_Mauia45 Happy Birthday Uso! God bless!
8-Jul-12
9:52 AM
dhills19
@LennayKay watch out now! ask @MTeo_5 what happened wen he tried to box ur boi on the kinect
8-Jul-12
9:58 AM
dhills19
@LennayKay u don't want that, I'm a military child we don't stop until our opponent is hurt or not breathing lol
8-Jul-12
10:07 AM
dhills19
@LennayKay u can't have @MTeo_5 fight for u either lmao
8-Jul-12
1:01 PM
MTeo_5
@LennayKay @dhills19 Imma sleep the both of u!!! Lol
8-Jul-12
1:11 PM
dhills19
@MTeo_5 @lennaykay bro why would u want to sleep with both of us Hahahahahaha #weirdo
16-Jul-12
12:41 PM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: Remember this: Either God is doing a work in you, or He's using you to do a work in someone else. Either receive your blessing, or be one.
Te'o lets the public in on Lennay's struggle:
22-Jul-12
9:13 PM
MTeo_5
Be strong. Be brave. Never give up. #3words @LennayKay
24-Jul-12
12:41 AM
Nikkybabyyyy
RT @LennayKay: 1 of the greatest blessings is being in love with your best friend. Any cute guy or pretty girl could never replace the heart in your hand.
Ronaiah is the gate-keeper to Lennay's hospital bed:
22-Aug-12
2:52 PM
JunyerKing
@LennayKay Good!!!! A little sick, but all is well!!! Spoke with Ronaiah about visiting u but don't know where ur at!!!
Lennay may or may not have "officially" died at this point in the day. There's no definitive account.
12-Sep-12
10:14 AM
iWorship
@lennaykay hold on sis! on my way! love you!
Six hours later, though, she has died.
12-Sep-12
4:00 PM
MTeo_5
@LennayKay you will always be with me wherever I go! Tell dad, BJ, papa Ima, papa Santiago, and grandma that I said hello! I love you! #574L
Did Ronaiah somehow land a "jam sesh" with American Idol runner-up Jessica Sanchez? It appears that way:
5-Oct-1212:06 AM

iWorship
Crazy jam sesh with Jessica Sanchez. She is a beast! So humbled to jam out with you! http://t.co/XLks4q7s
Ronaiah attended the USC-Notre Dame game, which Notre Dame won. He and Te'o had spent time together the night before.
24-Nov-12
10:24 PM
iWorship
@MTeo_5 Thank you bro for everything! Have a safe trip home! Love you uce! http://t.co/bLhWJDBr
24-Nov-12
10:28 PM
iWorship
There were 1 too many ratchets out there tonight. Can't none of y'all see my sis Lala! #RIPLKAY haha @MTeo_5
"Can't none of y'all see my sis Lala!" You don't say.
24-Nov-12
11:17 PM
iWorship
Great night for football, but even happier that we got to be there for you bro! #5 #HeisManti http://t.co/ks1kvXe0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment